2254 Powerball Australia
How do I play Powerball?
1. The first step to playing Powerball Australia is deciding if you want to play a QuickPick or a Marked Entry.
- A QuickPick is the easiest way to play, where the number of games you play is fixed and your numbers are randomly generated for you.
- A Marked entry lets you choose how many games you would like to play, plus you can select the numbers that are meaningful to you, and even save them as a Favourite for next time. You can play up to 18 games by marking a coupon in-store, or up to 50 games when creating your own entry online.
2. Once you've decided which way to play, you can add more to your Powerball entry for more chances to win!
- A PowerHit entry guarantees you the winning Powerball number.
- A System entry allows you to pick more numbers from the barrel of 1-35. You can pick from 8 to 20 numbers, giving you more chances to win multiple prize divisions. Learn more about System entries.
- A PowerHit System entry which not only guarantees the Powerball, but allows you to pick from 8 to 15 numbers from the main barrel.
- A Pick entry guarantees you either 1 or 2 winning numbers. Learn more about Pick entries.
- A PowerHit Pick 5 or PowerHit Pick 6 entry which guarantees the Powerball, and also one or two winning numbers from the main barrel.
3. You can also choose how long you want to play for.
- If you're planning a holiday or won't be able to make it to your local store, you can purchase an entry into an Advance draw, or play your entry across multiple draws with a Multi-Week entry.
- If you play online you can subscribe to automatically play into every draw or when the Powerball jackpot reaches a certain amount.